Last updated: April 19th, 2021
PayInOne, LLC ("PayInOne", "us", "we", or "our") operates the payin.one website (the “Site”) and provides an
international payroll service (the "Service"), which is available through the Site.
access our Site and our Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of your
information in accordance with this policy.
meanings as in our Terms of Service.
While accessing our Site and/or using our Service, we collect and store certain information about you.
Some of this information can be used on its own or in combination with other information to identify you
("Personal Information"). Below is a list of types of Personal Information that we may collect and use when
you apply for, or use any of our products or services.
Contact: Your name, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other ways in which to contact you;
Payment: Payment card number, expiration date, security code and billing address;
Transactional: Details about the transactions you carry out and the payments to and from your accounts
Contractual: Details about the products or services we provide to you;
Locational: Data we get about where you are. This may come from your mobile phone or the place where
you connect a computer to the internet. It may also include locations where you used your card;
Behavioral: Details about how you use our Services and Site;
Technical: Details on the devices and technology you use;
Communications: What we learn about you from communications between us;
Public and third-party records: Details about you that are in public records and information about you
that is publicly available on the internet. We also collect information about you which we receive from
other companies, such as (without limitation) credit reference or fraud protection agencies (see below for
Usage data: Other data about how you use our products and services;
Documentary data: Details about you that are stored in documents in different formats, or copies of
them. This could include things like (without limitation) your passport, driver’s license, photographs or
Consents: Any permissions, consents or preferences that you give us.
Where we collect personal information
We may collect personal information about you or your businesses from any of these sources:
· Data we collect when you use our products or services
· Payment and transaction data
· Profile and usage data (including, without limitation, your security details, app or your website
browser settings, marketing choices and data from
the devices you use to connect to our Platform so we can provide you with our products or services).
website or mobile apps (or any other device as
described in more detail below
· Data from third parties
· Companies and business partners that introduce you to us
· Our service partners
· Our third-party vendors, including (without limitation) those that help us authenticate your identity
· Social networks and other technology providers (for instance, when you click on one of our Facebook or
· Fraud prevention agencies
· Other financial services companies (to fulfil a payment or other service as part of a contract which
they have with you, or to help prevent, detect and
prosecute unlawful acts, money laundering, and fraudulent behavior)
· Public information sources such as (without limitation) Companies House
· Third-party agents, suppliers, sub-contractors and advisers
· Market researchers
· Firms providing data services
· Government, law enforcement agencies, authorities and regulatory bodies to help PayInOne comply with
its legal obligations;
Below is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information and our reasons for doing so:
· Managing our relationship with you or your business
· Developing and carrying out marketing activities
· Studying how our customers use products and services from PayInOne
· Communicating with you about our products and services
Improving our business
· Testing new products
· Improving our products and services
· Managing how we work with other companies that provide services to us and our customers
· Developing new ways to meet our customers’ needs and grow our business
Marketing and events-related communications
· Communicating PayInOne’s products, services, invite you to participate in events or surveys, or
otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes
with the consent requirements of applicable law
Managing our operations
· Delivering PayInOne’s products and services
· Making and managing payments
· Managing fees and charges due on user accounts
· Collecting and recovering money that is owed to PayInOne
Crime prevention and managing risks
· Identifying, investigating, reporting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other crime
· Managing risk for us and our Users
· Complying with laws and regulations
· Investigating and responding to complaints and feedback
· Operating our business in an efficient and proper way, including managing our financial position,
business capability, planning, adding and testing
systems and processes, managing communications, corporate governance, and audit
· Carrying out our obligations arising from and exercising our rights set out in our contracts
We may contact you with newsletters and other marketing information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from us by following the
unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. Please note that we may
still send you transactional or administrative messages related to the Service even after you have opted out
of receiving marketing communications.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We will only share your information with the third parties listed below for the purposes described
above in the “Use of Your Information” Section, unless otherwise noted at the point of collection:
· Third-party agents, partners, and service providers who are only permitted to use your information as
we allow which may include contacting you on
your behalf, and are required under law or contract to keep your personal information confidential.
Information is shared to help us provide the Service.
· Government agencies and taxing authorities, as required to provide the Service, including but not
limited to the Internal Revenue Service, state
and local tax agencies, and state and federal regulatory agencies.
· Insurance carriers and other third parties, as needed to carry out the Benefits Service
· Banking and financial institutions.
· Certain parties as necessary to respond in good faith to legal process where required to do so by law
or subpoena or if we believe that such action
is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the
security or integrity of our Service.
· Legal and financial advisors and auditors
· The following third-parties under the circumstances described below:
· we may share business or personal information with credit bureaus, and we may share information with
certain companies, banks and organizations for
purposes such as fraud prevention or determining eligibility for the Service;
· if you participate in a referral program, the referral email and referral link sent to any Referred
Leads may include your first name;
· if there is a sale of PayInOne (including, without limitation, a merger, stock acquisition, sale of
assets or reorganization), or in the event that
PayInOne liquidates or dissolves, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets,
which could include your information, to the
· we may share de-identified personal information with academic institutions to perform research, under
controls that are designed to protect your
privacy—including requiring such institutions to operate under confidentiality agreements and mandating
that published findings contain only
de-identified and aggregated data;
· from time to time, we may share reports with the public that contain anonymized, aggregate,
de-identified information and statistics; and
· we may share your information with certain other third parties with whom you, your Client, or your
Client’s accountant partner expressly authorize
us to share your information.
How long we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information as long as you are a User of PayInOne.
We may keep your personal information for up to 10 years after you stop being a customer. The reasons
we may do this are:
· To respond to a question or complaint, or to show whether we gave you fair treatment
· To study customer data as part of our own research
· To comply with legal rules that apply to us about keeping records. For example, the Money Laundering
Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds
(Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 require us to retain certain data for a minimum of 5 and a
maximum of 10 years.
· We may also keep your data for longer than 10 years if certain laws mean that we cannot delete it for
legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, please be aware that no method
of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to
guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you. You are also a key
stakeholder in making sure that your Personal Information is protected. If you become aware of any breach of
security or privacy, please contact us immediately.
Information collected while you use the Site and/or Service, including your Personal Information, may
be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other
governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If
you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we
transfer the information, including your Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
Link To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third
party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy
Policy of every site you visit.We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content,
privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children under 13. If you are a parent or
guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If
we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verifiable
parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Policy and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which
will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
address you have provided us, and/or by placing a prominent notice on the Site and/or Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding privacy using our Service, please contact us at:
FOR EU RESIDENTS:
We collect, process, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do
so, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) which applies across
the European Union and EEA (including in the UK), and the Data Protection Act 2018 (together with the DPA).
For individuals residing in the EU please contact our EU Representative with any requests you may have
by emailing email@example.com.
PayInOne commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data
Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with
regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment